Training Schedule – Fall 2012
|6-7 AM||Family Class||Family Class||Family Class|
|7-8 AM||Family Class||Family Class||Family Class|
|8-9 AM||KATA I-Bgn|
|10-11 AM||Tgr Cub Club||Family Class||Tgr Cub Club||Family Class||Tgr Cub Club||KATA II-Adv|
|11-12 PM||Open Class|
|5-6 PM||Y-Inter||Y-Bgn||Y-Inter||Y-Bgn||BB Club I|
|7-8 PM||A-Inter&Adv||T/A-Inter&Adv||A-Inter&Adv||T/A-Inter&Adv||BB Club II|
|Tiger Cub Club (Tgr Cub Club)||Age 3-5 years|
|Tigers||Age 4-6 years|
|Youths (Y)||Age 7-12 years|
|Teens (T)||Age 13-17 years|
|Adults (A)||Age 18+ years|
|Introductory (Intro)||Basic techniques and training|
|Beginner (Bgn)||White and yellow belts|
|Intermediate (Inter)||Orange, green, and blue belts|
|Advanced (Adv)||Purple, brown, and black belts|
- Minimum of five participants is required to open a class.
- Club members are welcomed at any training session.
- Beginners classes start periodically, about every 3 months and will be announced in the News section.
- Children, age 6 years or more, are admitted at Beginner level.
- Exceptionally, upon evaluation of the Chief Instructor, children with previous experience may be admitted to higher levels.
All classes are taught by Senior Instructor Sensei Siamak Tavakoli together with one or more of the Assistant Instructors (who may also teach some classes).